The J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center, located on the North banks of the Wichita River, was the first phase of the Multi-Purpose Events Center project completed in 1995.
Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall
The second phase of the Multi-Purpose Events Center project was the Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall completed in 1996. This 58,000 square foot meeting space is located on the south side of the Wichita River and connects to the J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center by a pedestrian bridge.
Kay Yeager Coliseum
The final addition of the Multi-Purpose Events Center complex was the Kay Yeager Coliseum completed in 2003. This entertainment venue is the cornerstone of the complex featuring permanent seating for 6,500 people and a variety of set-up options for conventions, sporting events, concerts and more.
Memorial Auditorium is a beautiful historical venue constructed in 1927 and is a duplication of the State Fair Music Hall in Dallas. The last area Indian battle took place only ten years before construction on the bluff where Memorial Auditorium now stands.